I suggest you ...

Easier creation of dive sites

I have coordinates and data about several well know dive sites in Portugal and East Timor. It should be easier to create new dive sites even without creating a dive for it.
I suggest a tab under Dive Manager. User could be able to add more data, comments, discussions, tips, photos, etc.
Statistics about the dive site should be a plus as well (number of divers, max depth, average depth, most recent dive, etc.)
Grading (quality, difficulty, minimum certification, etc.) should also be considered.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joao Sarmento shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminDiveboard team (Admin, Diveboard) responded  · 

I agree. Currently adding spots without creating a dive is a bit tricky. Having some form to do that would definitely make sense.

As for adding more comment, we have planned to add some wiki-like area on each country/region/spot. I believe that should fit the need for extra comments and statistics.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joao Sarmento commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Suggestion: You can create a sort of a community validation (per number of votes, reviewers/ wikipedia style or something like that) for dive sites.
        The stats part should be based your queries on you databases.

Feedback and Knowledge Base