I suggest you ...

Air Integration Data?

My Oceanic Atom2 stores the start and end pressure (plus the pressure at every data point) - can this information be pulled from my watch also?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard Wait shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminDiveboard team (Admin, Diveboard) responded  · 

We definitely plan to have that kind of information displayed on Diveboard some day.

The good news is that the plugin already exports these information from your watch to our database : this means that you’ll have nothing more to do once we decide how we display these information on the dive pane !

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been implemented yet? I see an expectation of July. Also, it would appear that it pulls in the psi data just fine at this point, but I have to manually put the start and end data into the tanks area. Would be nice if I could just save the data on the tanks I'm diving with regularly and then once I choose which tank I used on the dive, the start and end pressures would be pulled in and the whole SAC rate and other data is automagically completed, no?

• AdminDiveboard team (Admin, Diveboard) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Richard,

technically, the data is already pulled and in the database - thing is the render of that data has not been implemented yet - it's definitely on our list ... but probably for july (we have a couple heavy stuff in the pipe at the moment that we need to deliver ... )

the good news is you won't need to re-upload your dives ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base