I suggest you ...

option to enter snorkelling data

I will probably chalk up 10x as many snorkelling hours per year as I will diving - a tickbox on the manual log entry to simplify the data input fields to those suitable for snorkelling would be great

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris Williams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christopher J Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Extra fields? From my point of view as just a snorkeller, no probably not really. One main difference when Im snorkelling is that it tends to be more of a safari - My daughter and I will often take water and food in drysacks which we tow and work our way along the coast for a whole day trip, getting in and out occasionally. The ability to pick an arbitary start point (without need to create a specific dive site) and then plot waypoints with comments perhaps on google maps would be cool.

Apnea - Im not an expert, but assume they probably would want to indicate which type of apnea dive they were taking part in as there are different disciplines. I will make a few calls and see if any of my breath holding buddies have any thoughts

Feedback and Knowledge Base