(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminDiveboard team (Admin, Diveboard) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for an awesome site!

I agree with this suggestion. This would be a really useful feature. I often leave all of my notes private, because I don't want people to be able to read stuff like "I had problems with my left ear". I could leave all of these comments in my private notes and put the relevant information about site, species, currents, etc. in the public notes.

• Mike McManigal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A good idea. It could save the diver from writing down potentially damaging 'evidence' since the diver could put the 'evidence' in a private file using an element which could encrypt the data before saving it. That way no one will be able to garner this 'evidence' without the element present. All one needs to access the evidence is the code, which could be set by the diver individually.

• AdminDiveboard team (Admin, Diveboard) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dennis :)

2 things
        1) your private notes are private - just go check the same page after you logged out - you won't be seeing your notes :) . But since you're logged and the notes belong to you - well you can see them :)

2) private and public notes : not a bad idea :)

• Dennis Arreborg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just noted, that even if I have set my notes to be private in Divebord settings, they appear when I share the dive on facebook.

Private/Public notes are needed...

Feedback and Knowledge Base