I suggest you ...

Trip informations and pictures

Hi

currenty it is possible to group pictures per folder (trips or others) ; why not being able to add pictures and information to a common trip ?
For example, I would like to store my pictures not related to any dive...

Frankly speaking, I do not know how we could see that in the app a friendly way but that is an idea...

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Szerman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Szerman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, sorry I did not see your question...
        Maybe not a bad idea and the simplest one... But in that case, for example, at the end of the pictures set :
        - first specific dive pictures
        - a kind of separator
        - common pictures

the objective of the separator could be to indicate to the viewer that, now, they are common and if they already saw them on a different dive, they can stop now

• AdminDiveboard team (Admin, Diveboard) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For your information, we're currently adding the ability to upload pictures directly to Diveboard without using flickr or any other. After that we'll add a 'picture management' tool to be able to drag/drop pictures among dives. And still after, it's planned to see how we can have pictures not linked to logbooks or linked to trips.

I kind of like the idea of having a 'cover album' for each trip, but it might be quite a long way from here if we want to make it nice and clean...

Feedback and Knowledge Base