I suggest you ...

couple of changes I recommend

Safety stops: as a standard are at 5 meters for 3 minutes. Could you please default the safety stop to that standard, rather than to the non standard 3m for 0 minutes?
Tanks: who uses steel tanks these days? Most tanks are aluminium. Can you please default the logs to aluminium? Also, can you please default them to 12 or 15l? There are no 1 liter tanks unless they are pony bottles.
Surface intervals: most computers express these in hours and minutes, not just minutes. Can you please amend the time registration?
Dive numbering: sometimes the dive numbering is off for one dive, but as a result, all subsequent dive numbers are also off. Since the time of the dive is registered, can you please implement an algorithm that automatically updates all subsequent dive numbers if one dive number is updated manually?
Bulk updates: usually, when people use bulk updates, the tanks used are pretty much the same. Could you please add an option to preset the tank type?
Facebook: My account is linked to my facebook. But for some reason, when I want to search for buddies that I have as friends on facebook, the search engine finds almost everyone with the same name on facebook, but not my friends. Can you please investigate and fix that?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)